Took the trip in to Anchorage to check it out. Loved it! .... My pitbull really needed booties and no other pet store had the quality or selection that this store has.
Rae's harness shop (General Pet Stores) Anchorage, AK - Dogster
The Alaska SPCA Thrift Store helps fund our programs for healthy pets and finding pets forever ... 549 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99518, USA.
Petco Pet Store - Anchorage -8621 Old Seward Hwy Anchorage.
Best Pet Stores in Anchorage, AK - PetZoo, Alaska Mill & Feed, AK Bark, HM Bark, PetSmart, Petco, PetSmart, Alaska Coral & Fish, The Natural Pet, Petco.
phone numbers and more for the best Pet Stores in Anchorage, AK.
Fromm Family Foods artisan pet food and treats are sold through the following independent and locally owned pet supply stores in Anchorage, Alaska. If you need to rehome your pet, it's important to understand that Friends of Pets is a group of volunteers who operate from their homes, and does not have a shelter facility to accept your pet. We are mandated to rescue at least 80% of our animals from Anchorage Animal Care & Control, so community rescues are rare except in critical circumstances like the owner's death. We do have several suggestions for you as you seek to rehome your animal companion:
(1) Adopters generally are looking for healthy animals. Make sure your pet is spayed or neutered, current on vaccinations, and has any outstanding medical problems under treatment.
(2) Run an ad in the (257-4444) . We recommend that you ask a rehoming fee, to screen out people who may be irresponsible or unable to afford to keep a pet, and we also have a list of screening questions that can help identify a good home. or call our main number (562-2535, message box #7) for this list.
(3) Place online ads on or other bulletin boards. Again, be thoughtful about the quality of responses you receive before you place your pet in someone else's hands.
(4) Make notices with photos of your pet, and post them at veterinary clinics, grooming shops, pet supply stores. Let your vet's office know you are seeking to rehome your pet.
(5) If you are thinking of rehoming your pet because of a behavior problem, please call us for possible solutions that may keep you from parting with your pet. or call our main number (562-2535, message box #7) for information resources to address pet behavior problems.
(6) If you are thinking of leaving your pet behind when you move, we can also give you helpful tips and strategies that may allow you to relocate with your pet instead. or call our main number (562-2535, message box #7) for information on moving and travel with pets. If you cannot keep the pet at your home while searching for its owner, please take the animal to Anchorage Animal Care & Control. This is the most likely place for the owner to check on its whereabouts. If you are interested in knowing whether the pet is claimed or adopted, ask Customer Service for the animal's ID number. You can call to check on its status as often as you like. AACCC can also send an officer to your home to get the animal if you cannot transport it yourself - call 343-8119 for assistance.
There is ample parking located within the area, making your parking spot hunting quick and stress-free. Help your pet live their best life following a glamorous trip to Pet Zoo's pet store in Anchorage.