The veiltail is the most common betta you'll find at most pet shops, although the word common hardly does these fish justice. They come in every color and pattern imaginable, and their fins will grow quite long and luxurious if you take really good care of them.
All Freshwater Aquarium Fish Species - YouTube
A piranha is a member of a family of omnivorous and predatory freshwater fish which live in South American rivers. Because these fish often spend their time looking for prey, many people associate piranhas with sharp teeth and an aggressive appetite for meat. But never fear, piranhas are unlikely to attack humans and large animals unless they feel threatened or trapped, or are starving. By properly setting up a tank and tending to the fish, you can care for and enjoy piranhas as pets.
Freshwater Tropical Fish Photos & Species Profiles
I am constructing a new house. My lot faces west, so i am placing my front door facing northwest instead of entirely west. Before reaching the front door i am placing a koi pond with a fountain. Upon entering the front door, i intend to put on the righthand side my living room and my very large saltwater tank. My tank will contain saltwater sharks, among other fishes. Across this area is my dining room and kitchen area. Please note that my tank is actually on the west side facing my kitchen.
1. Is my tank placement okay? Or would it be better off someplace else? Would it be better to exchange it with my kitchen area so that the tank would sit in the east side and my kitchen on the west?
2. Any fengshui tips about saltwater sharks– are they bad fengshui for a home? My tank is way too big for just goldfishes. It would fit probably 200 goldfishes actually.
3. Is it bad fengshui if the tank faces directly the kitchen? I am hoping it is not since the tank is not inside the kitchen anyway.
4. I have a pond outside my front door, a very large saltwater tank inside the house frontng my living room, and a swimming pool outisde the backyard. Is this too much water feature already? My animal sign is a water rat which probably explains my penchant and addiction to aquarium pets.
5. This one is just out of curiousity– a friend once told me not to place an aquarium facing a window as this would encourage infidelity in my marriage. I do have a family with 3 kids. Does this fengshui tip have any basis, or at least is my friend’s advise correct?
I hope you can respond quickly.
Thank you in advance!
Find great prices on all our freshwater tropical fish species & more